Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or LS R33?
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
      Without boosts a 1UZ is weak sauce anyway

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
      This. My UZ bluebird was slow as fuck NA, imagine MX5 would be also.

Comment

Lol, I don't have the driving ability of you blokes with high powered cars. The most powerful car I've owned was a bloody Verada wagon!

Comment

Mx5 with v8 soundtrack?
          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
            Lol, I don't have the driving ability of you blokes with high powered cars. The most powerful car I've owned was a bloody Verada wagon!
            Would probably be quicker. those 3.5 veradas get along quite well.

Comment

Find signatory that will entertain the idea of a destroked crank.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                Without boosts a 1UZ is weak sauce anyway so just turbo the 1.8 or buy an S2000 and fit a Rotrex.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                a VVT-i 1uz in NA form is a much nicer option...

Originally posted by ALLMTR
                the theory is the fuel pump is one of the only things that can fuck out on a diesel

Comment

The guys in the states are now using the V6 Comaro engine ~2014. It's missing the V8 soundtrack, but still sounds cool. And you are one piston shorter in the engine bay, so better weight distribution. Big horsepower and pretty hi tech engine. I would seriously be looking into it myself if I didn't have a built turbo motor that I haven't used. Ryan from Goodwin racing has one in his track car. He is pretty much unbeatable and smashes records. All on a stock V6.
                  NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
                  NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
                  VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

Comment

On a (very slightly) related note because I don't want to create a whole new thread on a pipe dream, are those Art Morrison/Schwartz type bolt on chassis remotely engineerable over here?

I'd assume they'd have to be a full on ICV build. I'm just having recurring nightmares of a Pro Touring Chevelle as a daily driver complete with Schwartz Chassis/IRS/Baer brakes and LSA.

Comment

I vaguely recall seeing one engineered?
                      "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Working...
                      X