E30 Ls2 Conversion???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it a small engine bay - Al loves putting LS's in them! :p Al would be the pick on the Coast but obviously depends on what he has on I guess.

Whether it was Skid Factor, your place or somewhere else I'd be happy to help however I could as it's in my neck of the woods and I am on leave until 13 Jan. I don't know how to fab beyond simple brackets or how to fit an LS but can lift heavy stuff, do/undo bolts and probably more with the right instructions....I'd learn a lot too! All else fails I can ensure a constant flow of cold lemon squash.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
      Is it a small engine bay - Al loves putting LS's in them! :p Al would be the pick on the Coast but obviously depends on what he has on I guess.

Whether it was Skid Factor, your place or somewhere else I'd be happy to help however I could as it's in my neck of the woods and I am on leave until 13 Jan. I don't know how to fab beyond simple brackets or how to fit an LS but can lift heavy stuff, do/undo bolts and probably more with the right instructions....I'd learn a lot too! All else fails I can ensure a constant flow of cold lemon squash.
      mate put a bmw v8 in one, so ls should fit..?
      Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
      Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

e30's love an LS.

Good luck with it all dude.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Wow thanks for the awesome words and Jason if the money comes through I'll buy a car and an engine gearbox etc and Sikky kit and everything else I need and then we can have a big shed party wow thank u everyone

Comment

Iím assuming if you have a hoist, you have 15amp?
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Iím literally round the corner from you. Can help with all sorts of stuff, done plenty of conversions over the years.
              get lead like a leader

Comment

Haven't bought the hoist yet. I have a big shed that's it, waiting on money. Should be in around jan

Comment

I'll be just getting a 240v 2 poster

Comment

Post back when you've got it all tee'd up. I'm sure a bunch of the SEQ crew would be keen to head up and help/drink beer
                    Dirty Subaru owner

Comment

Yeah let us know when youíve got all the bits
                      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

^ Yep.

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

I can certainly supply beer and food, that's for sure. Maybe even an ugly stripper when it starts

Comment

That'll get plenty of people interested hah
                            Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Working...
                            X