20B Turbo in what ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I unsderstand where you are coming from with regards to what years make it easy, IE save doing emission testing. But it might be worth looking into the standards, those 1994 standards could have been changed in late 1997. Lets assume that it is the case it opens up a few more years of cars. Worth a look and a quick chat to a engineer about
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

find a more 'relaxed' engineer.

Comment

A Merc coupe fits the bill nicely, or maybe an early 80s L300 Express Starwagon

You can still buy just about any part for these as they're still making them in Indonesia under the Colt nameplate.
        Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

vg/p ute weigh 1309kgs base model...big engine bay,take decent size tyre & can be lightened easily enough.
          an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

If only original rear engines Bongo vans were more plentiful (and heavier)
            ---
            Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Iíve got to endorse the zed path. When the VGs are behaving they are a good thing to throw around, a 20b would be lethal.
              Originally posted by Faux Forg
              I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Why wouldn't you just put it where it belongs, in an S6 RX7?

Comment

Ma61 supra

Comment

How about a JC Cosmo lol

Comment

Originally posted by glenn View Post
                      How about a JC Cosmo lol
                      I think if you squint hard enough the Z32 or Soarer sort of looks like one.

The good thing about the Z32 will be the R230 diff, like the Supra diff in the Z30 Soarer, I think that's something to be mindful of.

Having said that, something like an old school coupe would be cool too, like the MS70 / 75 Crown or the 260C Cedric.

Some interesting suggestions, one's I wouldn't have thought about.

Comment

Could you mount a 350z manual into the 300zx without too much screwing abount? There is an adaptor plate for it rotary to 350 6speed box...

Comment

You guys are all wrong

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/some...tes/1199973161
                          AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

How about an n/a jza80 supra?
                            Originally posted by thebluerx7
                            The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                              How about an n/a jza80 supra?
                              Was thinking this too, an NA SZ can be acquired quite cheaply, looks mint and should be plent of room/drive line to suit decent power.

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
                                That's less than half the required weight, but all of the required ugly coolness.
                                Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Working...
                                X