Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Ranger 6R80 6-speed auto & transfer case bolts up to _______ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe something from Toyota will fit the bill?

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
      With the amount of effort you’re going to just put a Land Rover body onto a PX chassis. Then you’ll even have brakes that work
      This!

and a chassis not welded together by snot after being levelled in a swampy field
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post

This!

and a chassis not welded together by snot after being levelled in a swampy field
        I thought the Landrover chassis's were pretty much riveted together like a truck.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

There are fuck tonnes of adapters for LT230s.

Why not BMW 4/6/V8 and ZF6, Or mercedes 4/V6/V8 chrysler V6/V8 and merc 5 speed?
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Originally posted by Tripper
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Outlander in the UK put Ecoboosts into Landys, not sure what box they use (they use both 6spd manual and 6spd auto, may just be the Mustang boxes feeding the Landy transfer case
            Last edited by Gammaboy; 27-10-21, 12:26 AM.
            "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Is the BT50 box wrong sided too?
              "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nicholson View Post
                ...Thought crossed my mind but the ZF 4HP's are really old and shit now, so there'd be $$$$ in rebuilding them, and then it's still a matter of adapting to a modern 4cyl at the front end.

The idea of a Ford parts-bin approach was appealing because the Rangers are stacked six-high at the wreckers, likewise the 2.0L Ecoboosts.

Rebuilding old Land Rover shit is not cheap, and at the end of the day it's still old Land Rover shit. The guy is looking for a modern driveline.
                Seeing the LT230 is out of love what about an NV235 transfer case?

Front drive on the right hand side, constant 4wd and a single stepper motor to select high / low range and to control clutch pack diff lock and a stand alone controller, albeit with some CAN data. You could probably drive it with something aftermarket. The most common transmission in front of it is normally an AISIN 6 speed auto, again with a standalone controller.

Comment

Working...
                X