Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsquirt - Super Tight Budget EFI - Datsun L20B- Anyone got experience?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speed holes
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
      Keeping the MS? It was a PS500 on a board testing at my place wasn't it?
      as above, sold the Microsquirt. I can add that to the list of stuff I don't want to use again. Just too painful.

Yep, we tested with a PS500.

Comment

Originally posted by kedderz View Post
        excuse my nubness but whats the big missing chunks on the right side of each piston for? (not the flycuts)
        I think they are the 'this way forward' marks.

Comment

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
          as above, sold the Microsquirt. I can add that to the list of stuff I don't want to use again. Just too painful.

Yep, we tested with a PS500.
          Damn was about to see if you still had the micro for a potential project I may have coming up.
          Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones
          If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
          we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Comment

Cool update.

Your brother must be a decent dude.
            an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Great present, something he will be able to enjoy for years to come.

L20b's are a sweet little motor, good performer on a tight budget
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Comment

Originally posted by turbo510 View Post
                Great present, something he will be able to enjoy for years to come.

L20b's are a sweet little motor, good performer on a tight budget

Fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

I'm hoping it makes some decent numbers. In the region of 130/140 rwhp.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrboyy View Post
                  Cool update.

Your brother must be a decent dude.
                  From reading this, it's pretty clear that his brother's brother is a legend.
                  Don't worry, thats just the self-preservation instinct, in my experience you can safely ignore it.

Comment

That's nice Tim, for a complete cunt you're ok

Comment

Working...
                    X