Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

injector drivers are injector drivers?

hey guys, i just got an broken old microleb D4 abacus sent over (thanks bill!). apparently dropped an injector driver.

pulled it apart, and was greeted to find this little fellow with all its legs broken off the board.

im guessing thats an injector driver? anyways, looks like a pretty easy fix (and microtech probably wouldnt want to know about it).

so if i ripped apart an old falcon ECU, would i likely find something the same? im going to try jaycar tomorrow but it dont like my chances.

where else might i find one? google hasnt been any help. perhaps microtech would just sell me the part?

ta, cammo.
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Heh, good luck getting it going.

Comment

It's probably just a MOSFET rather than a proper injector driver (because microleb).

Can you get a part No from one of the others to confirm what you need?
      Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

this is whats written on the broken one..

70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
        Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

http://www.ic-on-line.cn/view_downlo...4-2_828391.pdf

Comment

try RS Components

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/dl/S...IH00105308.pdf
            Originally posted by ALLMTR
            the theory is the fuel pump is one of the only things that can fuck out on a diesel

Comment

thanks guys. didnt get a chance to ask around. will try tomorrow.

Comment

Cherry CS-452 and CS-453 should be suitable replacements.

It is a proper injector driver.

Comment

Working...
                X