Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haltech ps1000 wiring loom q

Hi Im just shopping for a haltech ps1000 wiring loom for my auto elec to start wiring up the ecu very soon. im on the mr parts website, got a couple of options, a short lead kit, 1.2m no fuse box or relays for $379.00. A full loom, with relay's, fuse box etc for over $500, or just the two ecu connecters for $120.00...

obviously if i get just the ecu plugs and pins he will have to make the harness from scratch, and will have to use a generic fuse box and relays, am i going to get my self into trouble with going the cheap route later on? advice appreciated
    CL valiant sedan 245 3 speed
    VH dodge utility 215 3 speed, project/ trailer puller
    74 chrysler lancer LA sedan, 2.6 EFI turbo, 230kw
    chrysler galant sedan, daily
    chrysler galant coupe- long term project
    mitsubishi starion turbo, cutties, front lip, scrapes and smashes on everything

the 1.8m loom with fuse box is a really good starting point. Too good of a starting point to skimp on.
    Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

i cant see a option for a 1.8m with fuse box? do you mean the 1.2? i just cant justify spending over $500 for a long loom with a fuse box...
      CL valiant sedan 245 3 speed
      VH dodge utility 215 3 speed, project/ trailer puller
      74 chrysler lancer LA sedan, 2.6 EFI turbo, 230kw
      chrysler galant sedan, daily
      chrysler galant coupe- long term project
      mitsubishi starion turbo, cutties, front lip, scrapes and smashes on everything

Comment

if your auto elec is worth a grain of salt he will start from scratch.. ecu connectors are $100

if you want a loom i have a few PS2000's ones lying around $525
        im a cunt
        and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Working...
        X