X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Nice !

Comment

I was hoping you saw this thread Dale. Flex fuel and boost control don't bother me because the engine will stay N/A and I don't see myself running it on E85.

The other info is helpful though. Not sure if no 3d ignition map matters with dizzy? I know nothing about tuning etc :p But I want it to idle properly, which it doesn't do now, and I want it to be able to be tuned well with the throttles.

I'd love a haltech, or even the vipec, but right now I can't justify that expense.

Looks like I'll give this one a miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Potsy View Post
        So Dale, having said all this, what would you recommend for a SilverTop 20V or any 4AGE today ?
        Sprint 500 if wanting basic sport 1000 if wanting flex fuel etc
        im a cunt
        and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Microtech for 4AGE?

Originally posted by Bren View Post
          I was hoping you saw this thread Dale. Flex fuel and boost control don't bother me because the engine will stay N/A and I don't see myself running it on E85.

The other info is helpful though. Not sure if no 3d ignition map matters with dizzy? I know nothing about tuning etc :p But I want it to idle properly, which it doesn't do now, and I want it to be able to be tuned well with the throttles.

I'd love a haltech, or even the vipec, but right now I can't justify that expense.

Looks like I'll give this one a miss.
          Sprint 500 is $1000.. Cheap As

I do them for $1995 drive in drive out with stock igniton,
          im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
            Sprint 500 is $1000.. Cheap As

I do them for $1995 drive in drive out with stock igniton,
            2 grand is a good price for a decent ecu tuned and fitted, but it's 2 grand that needs to go towards other things at the moment. And you're not up in Queensland :p

Comment

Scott or al would do that price I reckon
              im a cunt

Comment

Righto, well when I have some spare coin I'll see what they reckon. Also will find out what price my local guy will do, too.

Comment

Working...
                X