X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

use a solid state realy for transbrake, then can do gearbox bump
    http://www.haltech.com/wp-content/up...y-HT030202.pdf

the wire transbrake and bump buttons to ecu via a DSI and ill show you have to set it all up so you can control the lot.

ignore all that Nitrous control its useless, the "street Outlaws" nitrous firmware will be public release in a few weeks, i just finished dereks car with the latest version firmware and its working perfectly,
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

So to do bump, what I/O's do I need to put aside? Digital in + PWM out?

and for basic nitrous control, the ECU needs an output to control the solenoid and an input to know it is armed?

i'm just trying to build the harness without the need to modify it later.

Comment

you need 1x PWM out, 2x DPI, DSI or AVI for the buttons

for Nitrous you need 1x DPI, DSI or AVI for arming and 1x PWM out per stage
        you can use another DPI, DSI or AVI for a over ride button which will activate the stage when you press it
        im a cunt

Comment

Awesome thanks very much

Comment

Does the 2500 get any different / better firmware updates compared to the 1500?

Comment

Slightly OT, but is the CAN message ID data publicly available for Haltech CAN bus? I'm assuming the OBDII CAN bus message ID data is freely available - reason I ask is that I'm planning on using a Race Capture Pro 2 data logger (via one of its CAN bus channels) inconjunction with an Elite 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by [RX3] View Post
                Does the 2500 get any different / better firmware updates compared to the 1500?
                At the moment most of the development stuff is on the 2500. But will come across to the 1500 when made public.
                im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by sssgtr View Post
                  Slightly OT, but is the CAN message ID data publicly available for Haltech CAN bus? I'm assuming the OBDII CAN bus message ID data is freely available - reason I ask is that I'm planning on using a Race Capture Pro 2 data logger (via one of its CAN bus channels) inconjunction with an Elite 1500.
                  I'll check if I can give them out.
                  im a cunt

Comment

Is it different to V2 haltech message?
                    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Is there a way to play around with the esp without an ecu connected?
                      Can a tune from a ps2000 be imported to the elite or start again?

Comment

Any word on when the Elite 500 gets released? 50/50 on whether to go for a Sprint 500 but not much point if the next model is around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
                          Is it different to V2 haltech message?
                          yes a huge amount different,
                          im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by foamy View Post
                            Any word on when the Elite 500 gets released? 50/50 on whether to go for a Sprint 500 but not much point if the next model is around the corner.
                            end of year i hope
                            im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Skippy View Post
                              Is there a way to play around with the esp without an ecu connected?
                              Can a tune from a ps2000 be imported to the elite or start again?
                              just go file new and start a new file, yes you can import a PS2000 map
                              im a cunt

Comment

So if the CAN data from the elite is different to the V2 CAN in the PS series and you use a IQ3 Dash, does the dash have to be changed?

Comment

Working...
                                X