Haltech elite..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just wire your can into the main connector and problem solved.. There is 2 can channels you just choose in the software which can port you want to use..
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Dale can it do VE on a Rotary? What is the injector staging like?

Comment

No rotary support at the moment if ever..
        im a cunt

Comment

I have one question what will I need to run a 5L holden V8 just the elite it's self? This is for my ute it may get a supercharger later down the track which I will be running two extra injectors. Is there a chance that I can get a rough price? I want to throw the wolf 3d in my ute at something fuck it is a piece of shit.

Comment

Also how much is a electronic throttle pedal and throttle body that can be used on a VS commodore?

Comment

What in the fucking fuck is so wrong with you that you would run "an extra injector or two?" You are potato of the highest fuckup. This is 2014, not 1994.
              Originally posted by Bosshoggett
              If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Originally posted by cracka View Post
                What in the fucking fuck is so wrong with you that you would run "an extra injector or two?" You are potato of the highest fuckup. This is 2014, not 1994.
                The supercharger kit uses a Whipple and has two bungs that point at the rotors I would be using E85 so I would be chasing the cooling effect of the fuel FWIW.

Comment

to answer your (stupid) question, an Elite 2500 could run your V8 engine stand alone, and you could use built in outputs to drive your 'extra injectors'. But you never will as you are a 'gunna'

Comment

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
                    to answer your (stupid) question, an Elite 2500 could run your V8 engine stand alone, and you could use built in outputs to drive your 'extra injectors'. But you never will as you are a 'gunna'
                    Thanks for the reply. But I sort of need a new ecu for my ute (I have no standard ecu and a half fucked wolf) I just wanted to clarify that I can just use the one box and have some one like dale to tune and be done with it.

Comment

Dale would love to tune your ute
                      Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Originally posted by rdyno View Post
                        The supercharger kit uses a Whipple and has two bungs that point at the rotors I would be using E85 so I would be chasing the cooling effect of the fuel FWIW.
                        Retracted. It will still never happen though.
                        Originally posted by Bosshoggett
                        If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
                          No rotary support at the moment if ever..
                          As in no rotary VE and automatic staging or no rotary at all?

Comment

No rotary at all at the moment.
                            im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
                              No rotary at all at the moment.
                              Well thats not very good? Wouldn't rotary's be a big market for them now?

Comment

No, not a big market at all. To be honest, more hassle than what they are worth IMHO
                                im a cunt

Comment

Working...
                                X