Haltech elite..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I buy one off you dale do I get a trade discount going through my work?

Comment

We can work something out
      im a cunt
      and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Rrp with no loom?

Comment

So they designed a new Ecu from scratch and couldn't include wideband lol

Comment

Originally posted by psi999 View Post
            Rrp with no loom?
            $2495
            im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by RUNUTS View Post
              Why? They have a perfectly good lambda to can product that is cheaper than integrating it into a ecu.
              im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by RUNUTS View Post
                Some people would already have a wideband device or not want to pay a fair bit extra for a facility they don't intend to use lol.
                Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
                ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
                ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
                ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

one of the best features of the new ESP software is the I/O report, which you can print out and give to your wiring guy and he can just copy it and your done,

here is some screen dumps off my street car..
                  Attached Files
                  im a cunt

Comment

also the on board map sensor is now a 3 bar 28psi. so no need to purchase a 3 bar map sensor any more if you want to run more than 21psi.

so basically you are paying $400 more for the elite over a PS2000 but when you account for 3 bar map sensor that is $100, then a knock control setup like a formula etc is $700 and a drive by wire controller $400 extra is not a big deal..

it will use any standard 2 wire knock sensors as well
                    im a cunt

Comment

long term fuel trim table, this is only a single table on my car as we are single turbo and single wideband, if you are a twin turbo or NA V motor then you have left and right bank fuel trims, you have to tell it what cylinder is on what bank etc,

also this is the ignition table setup in 4d, using ethanol content as the 4th axis, this allows a totally separate ignition or fuel tables at different ethanol contents, you dont have to use ethanol as the 4th axis you can choose anything you want, i havent setup the 4th axis on the fuel yet as the normal flex fuel setup works spot on and no need to mess with something that works so well, but for the ignition it is so nice to be able to have totally separate maps that fully interpolate between etc..
                      Attached Files
                      im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
                        one of the best features of the new ESP software is the I/O report, which you can print out and give to your wiring guy and he can just copy it and your done,

here is some screen dumps off my street car..
                        So question.

If that's the purpose of it, can you give the IO a friendly name? Ie. "Knock sensor left hand bank" instead of "knock1"? (Just an example)
                        Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

generic sensors, inputs and outputs you can name what ever you like, IE gearbox bump, blowoff and fuel pump, fixed inputs like knock control etc are fixed names, ECU Knock 1 is bank 1 and ecu Knock 2 is bank 2 etc.. map sensor is map sensor etc..

im mapping the fuel pump speed over engine rpm as the weldon 2345a dosent like to run flat out all the time etc..
                          so i use a generic timer to reset the output so i can program the prime time, then once the engine is running it restarts the timer again to hold 100% duty for a little while to allow engine to run, then after 4sec the pump drops back to 45% duty and as engine rpm goes up it speeds up

this is all done by me just telling the ecu what i want. its very very power full and can do anything you want if you use your brain..
                          Attached Files
                          im a cunt

Comment

BTW those generic tables are 16x16 and can be configured to use any input on the ecu in 2d or 3d
                            im a cunt

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
                              BTW those generic tables are 16x16 and can be configured to use any input on the ecu in 2d or 3d
                              does the same deal extend to additional outputs on a IO expander? If so, this thing is epic.
                              Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

here you go mate, anything else you want??
                                Attached Files
                                im a cunt

Comment

Working...
                                X