• Show
Clear All

• Jim
    replied
    yeah that looks tidy!

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Toyota cunts. The IS300 stalk (along with pretty much every other Toyota one) is a voltage/resistor based, works perfectly with my Link G4+ Xtreme so should work just fine with Haltech.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Absolutely. I'm a long way off but I'll let you know if I come across a decent setup.
    The VW Golf we have has a nice stalk cruise control setup. Being Bosch I'd have to assume it would be easy to work with.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cruise-C...YAAOSwZG9WiTeU

Leave a comment:

• tim510
    replied
    If you find a nice OEM cruise control stalk/switch setup please share. its something i'd like to implement (for no good reason)

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    wow, thanks!
    Fuck I love Haltech.

Leave a comment:

• tim510
    replied
    its already there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsOf4e2oPiE">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsOf4e2oPiE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="873" height="525">

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Cruise control any time soon?

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    I should have been more specific, software updates will flow across..

software and fast usb comms are defiantly coming shortly, Scope im unsure of at this stage,

Leave a comment:

• burn is weird
    replied
    Originally posted by E30is View Post

do you know when specifically these are going to get translated into the elite? as in first half of 2020
    - inbuilt dual channel WB controller? not possible - physical architecture change,
    - oscilloscope function? - likely not possible - hardware change.
    - interface software? - this is likely to happen
    - wireless com's - not possible, hardware change.

anything else?

i'm in the was about to pull trigger but now hmmm
    some notes (for existing elite hardware)

main trickle down benefit to the elites will be port film modelling (X-tau)

Leave a comment:

• E30is
    replied
    Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post

elite is not dead, wont be dead for years, all updates on Nexus will carry across to elite..
    do you know when specifically these are going to get translated into the elite? as in first half of 2020
    - inbuilt dual channel WB controller?
    - oscilloscope function?
    - interface software?
    - wireless com's

anything else?

i'm in the was about to pull trigger but now hmmm

Leave a comment:

• MILD
    replied
    Im probably not going to use so many of the features at the moment- I just want to get it on the road and then down the line I’ll look at other things like the LS coils and sequential firing etc.

At the moment I just don’t know which harness is best suited- I had thought the generic V8 terminated harness would be the best option but I’m not entirely sure.

edit: Haltech said the GM / Chrysler / Ford V8 harness will get it done and an order has been placed. That pretty much guarantees some kind of fancy pants Elite upgrade in the next six to eight weeks.
    Last edited by MILD; 08-01-20, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tim510
    replied
    I put an Elite 2000 on a Holden 355. We used a VT CAS from a EFI hardware. Worked pretty well.

We used LS1 coils.

Leave a comment:

• 10sec rx7
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason Broadhurst View Post
    Hold off for the next revision, elite is dead mate.
    elite is not dead, wont be dead for years, all updates on Nexus will carry across to elite..

Leave a comment:

• MILD
    replied
    Any idea on when that’s due? Engine is with the builder and need to sort something out relatively soon.

Leave a comment:

• Jason Broadhurst
    replied
    Hold off for the next revision, elite is dead mate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X