Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haltech e11v2 need old firmware and see if i have tune on there

hi mates I need to do couple of things for myself before I send ecu away. its a e11v2 on a rb20 in a hilux. reversed car up the driveway cold and it stalled and never started again.

just got car back from auto electrician. running a standard ecu now with no 02 sensor. doesn't run super good.

what I want to do is see if anything is happening in the ecu like if any sensors are getting picked up and want to see if there is a tune still on it before I send it away. if its lost tune il get it redone. if theres tune but ecu is dead somehow il get tune off it and send ecu away to be looked at.

what I need to know is. if I update the firmware do I lose my tune that may or may not still be there? it says I need halwin 1.09 but it isn't on the downloads page anymore.

once I can get into the ecu properly how do I know if tune is still there or is lost?

thanks mates

all the e11 stuff is here..

http://www.haltech.com/downloads-2/previous-products/

just download the oldest version on there
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

ive tried all 3 of the e11 ones on there. it says I need 1.09 to use it

Comment

Your fucjed send it back
        im a cunt

Comment

Comment

Black or red box?
            im a cunt

Comment

Red

Comment

Some things it says in the window that pops are are stuff like

"Please use halwin version 1.09"
                "Ecu is in boot mode" then think after the boot mode one it says something about update firmware or firmware possibly corrupted or something.

Stuff like that anyway

Comment

Yes it has corrupted the map
                  im a cunt

Comment

O yea. I read about a few problems with them losing the tune when I got the car and thought I should somehow save the tune somewhere lol didn't have suitable laptop or cable at that time. Thought it wouldn't happen to me

I've put the newest version on it now and contacted the guy who tuned it at start of last year. He said it was done with the newest version so it's definitely lost some stuff. He has something in his files from it so waiting on that and will see if Itl run again

Comment

They only corrupt the map when you try and do something and they fail
                      im a cunt

Comment

I see. Some wires possibly melted on the dump pipe that are now fixed. Would that do it? When It happened all I did was start it up and reverse out driveway and it stalled like it does when cold and never restarted.

It currently connects to laptop and so far I can see that the tps signal works. Might try find a rb20 basemap to see if it runs

Comment

Ah yeh that would do it..
                          im a cunt

Comment

I put a map on it I got from haltech. Started straight up. So that's pretty good. Hopefully the tuner still has the good one and Itl be a beast again.

Thanks heaps for the replies

Comment

Working...
                            X