Emtron KV ecus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post

i can tell you exactly why they are pushing it... you probably noticed it only started once i started posting the haltech stuff. difference is we have it working and have had for nearly 12 months and on big power cars.. fueltech still dont have it right and cant get it right so there is going to be some blown up shit real soon. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	fueltech.png
Views:	105
Size:	437.7 KB
ID:	7303343
    Let's be real here, your input is always going to be bais.
    CISCOKIDS
    The Gentlemen's Club
    Midnight Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by ROBAPHENT View Post

Let's be real here, your input is always going to be bais.
      Yeh maybe.. but I can also tell you what works and what doesn't.. remember I've won race meetings with emtron, I've tuned the fastest IRS hemi in the world on a Holley dominator, ski race boats on motec etc.. there is some things some ecus just can't do well there is some things they do really well. Is a nexus perfect nope is it getting better each release yep. Will it be Perfect for everyone nope. Emtron has its place in the market...
      im a cunt
      and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post

Yeh maybe.. but I can also tell you what works and what doesn't.. remember I've won race meetings with emtron, I've tuned the fastest IRS hemi in the world on a Holley dominator, ski race boats on motec etc.. there is some things some ecus just can't do well there is some things they do really well. Is a nexus perfect nope is it getting better each release yep. Will it be Perfect for everyone nope. Emtron has its place in the market...
        I think that is what is in question, you say what works for heltech, and what does not work for everything else
        CISCOKIDS
        The Gentlemen's Club
        Midnight Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by ROBAPHENT View Post

I think that is what is in question, you say what works for heltech, and what does not work for everything else
          i didnt say emtron did not have it working, i said i hope they do a better job than the c02 control... that pic is a fueltech.. blind freddy can see that control is terrible, its on a vid they posted while on their dyno and they were proud of it lol
          im a cunt
          and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Looks like they are doing bundles now.

https://emtron.world/product/turbosm...nd-emtron-kv8/

Comment

I remember hearing Ryan from Powertune was doing some programing for Emtron, unsure what but i know his doing incredible things with motec.
              CISCOKIDS
              The Gentlemen's Club
              Midnight Rocker

Comment

Working...
              X