Emtron KV ecus

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also if you have an account there is discounts from element14 and digikey.

I'm stealing those numbers for my repo:

http://broadtune.com.au/ecu-pins-and...-part-numbers/
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Let's see if some turn up in the mail as samples from TE :rotflol:

Comment

Originally posted by burn is weird View Post
        Digikey Pricing (this is in AUD)

$0.525 per pin for order of 100+

$108.73

Use Octopart.com part search engine for cheapest stuff.
        That's a good find! If the sample ones don't turn up, i'll order them through Digikey.

Comment

Samples are on their way. For free product, they turned them around in just over 24hrs!

Comment

Order them through TE's sample portal, you have to create an account but it doesn't ask for payment details, and they offer a free DHL shipping option.

Comment

Hat tip to TE - 1 of each connector and 10 pins turned up in the mail today. Awesome service for free samples!

Comment

So how many accounts can we make for free samples? i got two work addresses and about 5 houses i could post the items to

On another note , any one interested in a group buy? i might buy 3 set's since i have 3 cars to build and with a couple more numbers we might be able to get a better rate.
                CISCOKIDS
                The Gentlemen's Club
                Midnight Rocker

Comment

They send way more than just 1x of each item if you just ask for more.
                  Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

I was going to ask for 120 terminals, but I thought that might have been a tad greedy :rotflol:

I'd make sure you put down a business name (even if it's made up), and some "believable" project details - less likely that they'll deny a sample request that way.

Wire seals aren't required for the connectors either, they are in the connector housing already.

I like that you don't need a specific removal tool if you fuck up a location either, they have "lock nails" that lock all the terminals in place when you're done. Clip it one way - locked, push it from the opposite side - unlocked.

Comment

do all the plugs fit in the ECU?

just want to check the part numbers i gave you were the right key indexes

Oo___oO

Comment

Don't have the ECU yet.
                        Your p/n's were identical to those that a guy on the efi tuners fb group sent me - I also believe that those are the only type of keys for the 26 and 34 way connectors.

Comment

Possibly retarded question of the day: how does one create a virtual channel in which some kind of user defined math function can be applied, and be used as a parameter to switch maps and/or drive an output?

Comment

user outputs. you can have up to 4 and/or statements daisy chained together then you get an on/off status for that user channel. you can then daisy chain user 1 status into user output 2 as a condition and so on so.. so up to 41 conditions for a function.

go to config -> functions -> user functions and set one of the user channels to a Digital output (or just to ON if you want a virtual channel this is a big plus over haltech elites, as you can have a virtual channel not assigned to I/O) then the mode: switched status, PWM duty, PWM freq etc.

then go to tuning -> user function setup to set the and/or logic conditions (<,>,=,<= etc), and there is also a user output table if you selected PWM duty or frequency, and on delay and off delay timers.

unfortunately you cannot reference the table output value (ie user 1 duty cycle = 52%) as an axis for other tables, but you can use the ON/OFF status of the user function. I've told Emtron to add the table value as a runtime variable as it makes the user tables more powerful, and would let you do simple Maths but no dice yet.

Oo___oO

Comment

Hmmm, thought that was the case. I haven't got anything specific in mind at the moment, but the extra flexibility would be a nice to have.

Comment

Originally posted by sssgtr View Post
                                Possibly retarded question of the day: how does one create a virtual channel in which some kind of user defined math function can be applied, and be used as a parameter to switch maps and/or drive an output?
                                Any reason you can't use cal control?
                                Originally posted by Bosshoggett
                                If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Working...
                                X