Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wiring issues with PCM controlling fuel pump....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bv View Post
    I'll look into both of those, thanks. I haven't dipped a toe in aftermarket engine management tech for many years, appreciate the suggestions.
    Get off your ass and update the ownership thread you started. kthx!

Comment

yeah one day.. probably need to start a new one, my media locations have changed over the years it tends to fuck up any pictures i linked to in the past

the jeep is more interesting in some ways, but they both have their stories. busy typing my balls off trying to script videos about history crap, might be nice to type something else for a change.

Comment

as you may know, I have put a MoTeC in the Viper GT3 car, and have run it for a number of years with an M150 ECU. It can run all 10 coils and plugs independently, an uses all the factory sensors.

If you want engine maps for one, I can also supply them, but they are for the dual DBW gen 2 engines.

Comment

Originally posted by bv View Post
          fucking cars. but this shit still makes me giggle so I'm gonna stick with it for now

Fuck yeah murica!

Comment

Originally posted by cossie55 View Post
            as you may know, I have put a MoTeC in the Viper GT3 car, and have run it for a number of years with an M150 ECU. It can run all 10 coils and plugs independently, an uses all the factory sensors.

If you want engine maps for one, I can also supply them, but they are for the dual DBW gen 2 engines.
            very interesting. This is a gen 2, it has 2 throttle bodies. I really need to figure out the smog compatibility with that sort of management in the california system... but if it is do-able this might be the route i end up going down. thanks.

Comment

oh yeah looks like im hosed in terms of aftermarket computers in californiastan. Having an address in nevada gets more attractive by the day.

I hear people get around that with, ahem, cash deals at some of the smog stations. But I might as well just do that with my regular, slightly misbehaving ECU, fuckin car works fine with the pin grounded. entirely safe in a crash is another discussion.

Comment

bought a new old PCM. fuck.

Comment

Working...
                X