Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase injector cc/min in subaru

I have a project subaru (03 adm WRX ECU) that I need to test before booking in with a tuner, but the injectors are now double what the ECU is programmed for. I have openport2 + romraider etc working, and have found the "injector flow constant" table in my ROM. Will updating this from 420cc to 850cc be enough to safely start the car, do a lap of the driveway and maybe UVP-crawl to the tuner?

If it's far more involved than that, as I expect, anyone have budget barrytune recommendation to make minimal adjustments to the ROM please?

Yes that will do it, would be nice to put the injector dead times in as well(Next row down) if you have the data. While your in there check the codes and make sure the maf seems good and the front oxygen sensor is working correctly. Check what trims the oxygen sensor is pulling and if it is pretty low you may be ok to drive it to the dyno. I would take oil and filter with you and get them to change it once they are happy with the base tune.
    Good Luck

Comment

Wonderful, thank you sir. Seems like it's time to get out the fire extinguisher and turn the key!

Comment

Working...
      X