Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone able to identify this connector? (Mazda 2 wire Idle Valve)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone able to identify this connector? (Mazda 2 wire Idle Valve)

Chasing a connector for this 2 wire idle valve:

Found a few places that have the idle valve as a pigtail unit, but i want it as a bare connector and pins. (they also want hideous amounts to ship)

Been through the usual suspects (EFI Solutions, EFI Hardware, JayDee) to no luck. NZEfi use the entire valve in their idle kit, but dont sell the connector separately.
    Ballenger list it, but no stock, and no cross correlation as to what it is other than Tyco/AMP: https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/pr...oducts_id/2214

I bought one from a Japanese supplier which was supposed to be the correct one, but no dice.

Anyone know what else it comes on?
    Last edited by takai; 11-09-19, 08:47 PM.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Typical, Google for a couple of hours and no dice. Make thread and go back to Googling, find it immediately.

Its a Tyco/AMP SSC connector, part 184000-1: https://www.digikey.com.au/product-d...6581-ND/744790
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Flying lead with a 2 pin DT plug and potting not an option?

Comment

Originally posted by sssgtr View Post
        Flying lead with a 2 pin DT plug and potting not an option?
        That’s the next option, but I have no potting compound currently, and so the factory connector is the better option. Now to wait on the slow boat that is our postal system...
        Chris
        ------
        The new nugget

Comment

Working...
        X