Post a pic up of your best welds

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got any pics, but I'm picking up some stainless 1.5" tonight to do some cooler piping on Friday so I'll give it a burl in the bender.

Comment

Needed to have a couple bourbons to steady my hand and I need to work out a way to prop the TIG torch better to take the weight off the bottom of the handle.

2% Lanthanated tungsten 1.6mm, #8 gas cup with gas lense, 9.5L/Min argon flow, 42 amps DC. Seem to fuse alright and can see evidence of penetration inside but didn't melt right through so could have gone slightly warmer, but meh....

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones
      If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
      we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Comment

One from earlier today

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
        Custom made and replacement (CNC) intake manifold - 4 axis CNC machining - 3d modelling - tig welding

Custom Plenum Creations facebook page

Comment

A1 as always Ariel.

Comment

One from earlier this week

Custom made and replacement (CNC) intake manifold - 4 axis CNC machining - 3d modelling - tig welding

Comment

Originally posted by afraid View Post
              I haven't got any pics, but I'm picking up some stainless 1.5" tonight to do some cooler piping on Friday so I'll give it a burl in the bender.
              I dont think we care so much about pics of your work or the bender itself, more just after a model or something so we can have a look for the same item as it seems to do a good job bending.
              Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
              This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Comment

ISL33P, what cleaner are you using for your cast aluminum stuff? I am constantly having oil contamination problems when cleaning aluminum castings, since my favorite cleaner was removed from shelves in my area.

Comment

No cleaner, just sandblasted

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatr View Post
                    I dont think we care so much about pics of your work or the bender itself, more just after a model or something so we can have a look for the same item as it seems to do a good job bending.
                    It's just some hydraulic eBay cheapie. I'll see if I can find a link. I haven't used it since the R33 so it's buried underneath a ton of Supra and LS1 shit.

Edit: Like this one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-3-4-Tub...item25a698e1b0 but I've had to modify it to change the angle of the bottle jack so that it doesn't end up bending.

Comment

you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Originally posted by Tripper View Post
                        Frig me, Hope no one complains about yet another cat picture on the internet.

That's talent squared.
                        Cheers, Richard

MX83 Cressida Grande - 1JZ-GTE Twin Turbo JZX81 Motor, Fr Suspension in, tailshaft made & installed, bigger fuel pump in, zorst, wiring, fmic done (thanks jzk25) BA rotors R33 Calipers Now REGISTERED going well
                        '92 & '94 TF Holden Rodeo 2.8 TurboDiesel 4WDs - Daily Driver regular breaker/backup ute
                        MS85 Crown Super Sedan - Farm Car - Running 3rd 4M - Future project
                        '66 Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Manual Coupe
                        '66 Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Auto Sedan
                        - Long Term Jobs

Comment

GT-P
                          Bandsenkowagon

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1440628733251.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	6597684

Comment

Finished off the R33 tube front, including a removable crash bar. Pretty stoked with the panel gaps at the end!

Comment

knocked this up for a wedding gift for an old friend... not much in the way of welding as such, just a cool project that took me wayyy longer than it should have
                                RIP Carly - a smile to light the world.
                                06/07/2011

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post842594902 - making little toys for the big boys

Comment

Working...
                                X