Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Marc_ View Post

Yeah wow, that sucks, I'm shocked at the gouges it took out of the print bed.
    the marking on the glass print surface are from the brass in the hot-end tip - how the fuck it seems to have survived - nfi..

This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

FB friend did this... PETG apparently.
      I'm amazed it worked so well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	90065870_10221578745920042_4526670168755011584_n.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	7121426

Comment

Is that a mandrel for a press? Impressive!

Comment

sweet!

Comment

Anyone able to make one of these ASAP? Not “there’s a life depending on it” ASAP, but I’d like proof of concept before we get that far...

https://www.isinnova.it/easy-covid19-eng/
            Mit freundlichen Grüße

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
            "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Which bit?

Comment

Both the Charlotte and Dave adapters. Charlotte being the priority bit
                Mit freundlichen Grüße

"I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Alright I'll look at Charlotte and Dave. We are in discussions with Feds and State Gov about printing stuff too- best to PM me what the plan is with this

Comment

PM’d !
                    Mit freundlichen Grüße

Comment

Originally posted by doctor ed View Post
                      Anyone able to make one of these ASAP? Not “there’s a life depending on it” ASAP, but I’d like proof of concept before we get that far...

https://www.isinnova.it/easy-covid19-eng/
                      Whats the go with these ?
                      List of cars goes here

Comment

Originally posted by doctor ed View Post
                        PM’d !
                        PMd back. Can print tomorrow if that works- was a bit late today. Give me a call please

Comment

I'd expect a V2 of that pretty soon - thats uglier but most likely an easier print... I'm having a go at the charlotte valve now though

Comment

Old Charlotte and Dave in the Stratasys F370 is about $200 cost to us to print in ABS. About 1.5-2 times that in the HP Multi Jet printer. The HP is medical grade and the parts are fucking strong and costs come down if you print a few of them. I'm printing a sample tomorrow in the F370 for you Ed just call me when you've finished dealing with zombies for an address

Comment

will give you a bell early tomorrow morning

i picked up 6 masks on some "end of line" special today. cost $20ea (reduced from $59). decathlon is the aust distributer, and in auburn were was maybe 8-10 left.

amazingly well made, and quite a neat design. ive got some ideas on improvement already on the design of the charlotte. smaller, simpler, faster to print.

also picked up a CPAP machine from a lovely lady on facebook - basically gave me one. will make a hybrid charlotte to drive some higher positive pressure
                              Mit freundlichen Grüße

Comment

Sounds good. Lots of chatter about mobilising businesses in the automotive industry but I’ve not been asked to actually print anything yet. PF can save the world!

Comment

Working...
                                X