MIG weld basics - spares, useful shit to have, resources

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt think anyone did gas at bunnings anyway? Usually more expensive than the dedicated tool shops that actually have gas in stock.
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
      I didnt think anyone did gas at bunnings anyway? Usually more expensive than the dedicated tool shops that actually have gas in stock.
      Not all the Bunnings stores do gas the two closest to me donít. Per Fondles, photograph your deposit receipt as soon as they hand it to you. I got a deposit refunded off a photo no probs.

Anyway Iíve now moved on to the BOC deal, much cheaper for the amount Iím welding

Comment

Originally posted by rowdytoot View Post
        Went local bunnings today to get MIG gas after happily handing back my empty cylinder to BOCunts last week. Took my 299 bucks (deposit plus 99 for the cylinder), then went to get me the cylinder... 10 minutes later, sorry we don't have stock... another 10 minutes to refund me...

FFS... BOC costs but at least you can get the fucking gas when you needed ... closest bunnings with stock is the same distance as BOC.... (about 25 minutes each way, and meh...)

No welding this weekend!
        Gasweld in Fyshwick do swap mig gas, and always have stock in varying sizes.

Comment

https://www.machineryhouse.com.au/K0...utm_source=EDM

For retard (Me) who wants to weld upto 1.8mm steel and 1.3 to 1.6mm car panels. Will be rarely used - 2 to 3 times a year.

Or am I better off saving up and buying a Linclon/Miller 180A unit?

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
            https://www.machineryhouse.com.au/K0...utm_source=EDM

For retard (Me) who wants to weld upto 1.8mm steel and 1.3 to 1.6mm car panels. Will be rarely used - 2 to 3 times a year.

Or am I better off saving up and buying a Linclon/Miller 180A unit?
            If hardly using it I say start with the cheapie, that deal seems OK, and its from Hare and Forbes so they will be there if it plays up. Unimig is well known albeit Chinese.
            Personally, I do a fair bit of welding now and use the Lincoln Mig stuff, but I started with a cheapie Rossi and it was better than I was for quite some time.
            I still use a Rossi AC/DC TIG and until it dies its good enough for me.
            Radical SR3
            HSV R8
            BMW 325ti Proddy Car

Comment

Originally posted by GHZ28 View Post
              If hardly using it I say start with the cheapie, that deal seems OK, and its from Hare and Forbes so they will be there if it plays up. Unimig is well known albeit Chinese.
              Personally, I do a fair bit of welding now and use the Lincoln Mig stuff, but I started with a cheapie Rossi and it was better than I was for quite some time.
              I still use a Rossi AC/DC TIG and until it dies its good enough for me.
              Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
              X