Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post
    Gotta laugh.

This thread tapping exercise was known 6 months ago.

Started this thread 4 months ago in the knowledge production was coming and floated options in the morning manager meeting but was shot down hard by the GM about using powertools to run threads, I made the sarcastic quip "sorry for trying to make productions life easy, they will have to manually run the threads with a hand tap".... and left it at that.

Bit of a delay due to covid but 1s production run is underway (300 tow bars) with a massive push to have them in a shipping comtainer this weekend which will be a stretch but we will get it down.

then today I mention the 100% thread running that needs to be done to the GM who is push push push get them down and into a container.

Yeah... the shit has hit the fan as the target will be missed as "ZOMG WE HAVE TO RUN A TAP THROUGH EVERY THREAD WHY WAS THIS NOT KNOWN EARLIER:"..............

Tomoz I will be running a tap for 12 hours............ Thank fuck Friday I have off to go get the numberplates for my car.

And yeah thOr.... a thread tapping station with a flex arm is tasked to me to make it happen yesterday.....

Sounds like you need a new GM. I better replace him, ill look like a fkn magician.

Comment

This is why I follow up this shit with an email so when the decision makers complain or insist they knew nothing about it, there it is.

Comment

Originally posted by chartreusehj View Post
        This is why I follow up this shit with an email so when the decision makers complain or insist they knew nothing about it, there it is.
        Hindsight !!

My back is fucked after a day of slinging towbars.... 80 down though !!

Anywho,looking to buy this setup, anyone want to offer an opinion/good/shit/expensive ETC ETC before I raise a PR.

https://radius.com.au/product/pneuma...machine-ar-16/

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Working...
        X