X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYA View Post
      If you run it this is relevant to my interests as I want 1000hp +++ on a vr38 and need to packaging to be as small as possible
      https://www.facebook.com/14836808052...1800643119445/

they're certainly going to give you 1000hp. this is on an RB28 at bulk Revs.

Oo___oO

Comment

Seems pretty light on any real details?
        3D scanning
        3D modelling
        Structural certification
        3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Pink is gtx3076 gen1 0.63
          Blue is g25-660 0.92

Comment

What motor?
            3D scanning
            3D modelling
            Structural certification
            3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Originally posted by JZK25 View Post
              Taiwanese built TDO5's are still making 100hp atw more than is physically possible at boost levels they could never attain or sustain on an engine that you shouldn't try and make that sort of power from(however imaginary it is).
              Latest hotness is in calling garrett and borgwarner shit as p4x4 and some other anodised thai shit from 1982 in mates brothers 'locked coil cab ute on 37s' makes '40psi at 1200rpm'. Cunts now using 4cm exhaust housing.
              Originally posted by Bosshoggett
              If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYA View Post
                What motor?

2.0 cosworth

Comment

Thanks for being a ginea pig. Saving pennies now

Comment

Need some help.

I am looking at changing the rear housing to a 0.72 on my g25-660.

I cant find a part number just for the rear housing. Garrett website looks way different to i remember

Comment

Call Golebys, they supplied mine and either housing was available.
                      David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
                      You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

pretty amazing numbers. much smaller turbo making more power with less lag. nice nice

you using internal or external gate?
                        1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
                        The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Am I mistaken? Looks to be making less power on more boost but with much less lag.

Comment

Only took Garrett 2 years to finally catch up to the Borg master race.

The new Garrett rear housings look mighty similar to the Borg design....bit unusual you think Garrett with their history would have all sorts of tricks up their sleeves? Yet their GTX range lagged behind the Borg for quite some time....

Comment

Working...
                            X