New fab business - test subjects required

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got early commo & later vp model & not that far away.

On the gmh-torana forum you'll find lc/j lh/x peeps
    an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Hi Foamy Can you make a VL cyl radiator to fit in a VH for a LS conversion with steam ports etc?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ345 View Post
        Hi Foamy Can you make a VL cyl radiator to fit in a VH for a LS conversion with steam ports etc?
        Yup wouldn't be a problem, can add steam ports on either side of the radiator depending which way you wanted to route the hose. Could make larger outlets too if you're using an aftermarket pump, even weld on AN fittings.

Cores are being built as I type this, should see them by early June!

Comment

Got a manual VE happy to help in Melbourne though.

Comment

Wonder why you're doing FG but but BA/BF?

Comment

Probably a decent market for rotary gear once you get aussie stuff nailed down.

Comment

Originally posted by MZ21 View Post
                Wonder why you're doing FG but but BA/BF?
                We are the distributor for Fenix Radiators, reason for building our own is partly to flesh out a whole bunch of stuff Fenix doesn't do. Other reason is a lot of customers want custom built stuff, outlets in different spots, sizes, AN fittings welded on instead etc etc. Fenix do the BA/BF currently so didn't put it on my list, no doubt down the track though we will build them though!

Thanks Gary will stick you on the list!

Comment

Sorry I missed the post.
                  Have VN V8 I'd be happy to test/help if you need man? I'm in Canberra but can sort post and shit whatever you need.

(ps haven't started the turbo thing yet so still haven't got a cooler lol)
                  BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

You fix the prolific oil leak?

Yeh mad I'll add you onto the list!

Comment

I want to put my name down, ford fg, auto with a external trans cooler in Sydney.

Comment

Yup done.

Comment

Well cores arrived the other day.

Got straight onto sorting what's what. Good news is my supplier listened to my primary instruction "no fucking shit recycled aluminium". Cores weld up mint! Couple of little things here and there that need addressing but overall very pleased.

Still ironing out a few bugs in the whole process but overall looking very good :D Above is the beginning of a VK 6cyl.....

Comment

2 row?

Comment

Yup, 2 row. 2x 22mm tubes.

Comment

Working...
                              X