Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High pressure fuel injector testing

Hi guys, got a mate with a 135i that blew the mosfets in the ecu. While we are getting them fixed up we thought we had better check coils/wiring/ injectors etc to make sure they are all good.
    Coils are wiring seem good. But we dont have an oscilloscope to check the function on the injecrors.
    We checked and they arent leaking. Is there any other tests we can do with basic tools?
    Or can fuel injection/diesel injector joints test them?

Tia
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

I am assuming this is a direct injection type engine?
    3D scanning
    3D modelling
    Structural certification
    3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Yep, spot on
      Originally posted by Rdyno
      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
      Originally posted by Tripper
      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Working...
      X