Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who does good resto work in the Illawarra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who does good resto work in the Illawarra?

Wanting to talk about body restoration and panel work with someone reliable around the Gong

Best if they're pro

Cheers
    I reckon being free just scares some people shitless

One of the best in the business (Howard Astill) lives in the gong but it’s a question of budget and goals.
    Originally posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Where's Marv when you need him??? He knows everyone just about doesn't he?

Comment

I've got couple projects on halt mainly needing repair work to...basically found that if they're good they'll have seriously long list of cars in front of you or they'll take higher paying job where they manage the entire build.

Then on flipside shops & private work that promise the world yet not deliver much at all & probably need all work redone again.

Have you contacted Garvice?

It's QLD but he is PF peep & even I'm tempted to send one of my shitboxes his way next year if run out of Sydney options.

an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Not in the gong, but really not that far away.

Try real steel group.

Comment

Thanks all. First thing I'm looking for is someone to come and assess the condition of the vehicle, and write a report that the powers-that-be will recognise. Obviously I'll pay for their time to do that and if they don't have to make it a half day or more of travel, so much the better.
            I reckon being free just scares some people shitless

Comment

Working...
            X