Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAR HOISTS - 11 different types - Brisbane and Melbourne Warehouse.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When she received your throbbing member for the first time?
    This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170708_151811.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	6609686

All in and done - works great - very happy.

assembled with two guys, an engine hoist & a couple of ladders - most tedious part was probably the drilling all the mount holes and bashing fuck out of the dynabolts to get them down.

pedant mode -
      Instructions don't say which bolts go where & when.. so had to figure that out (scratched head for at least 5 mins) - same for the arm rotation stoppers ( a nice photo of the assembled piece in the instructions would be all that's required)
      aligning the posts was a bit tricky - not sure there is a fix for that - we ended up using a stringline and tape measure and got it bang on.
      two of the arms have a very slight angle on the flat mounts for the rubber bushy lifty things.

^^^ totally pedantic shit - all in all very happy, none of that affects function in any way.

GREAT VALUE
      GREAT PRODUCT

Comment

My 35 just arrived and is sitting on the skid in the front yard. May need your wealth of install experience come erection day Steve
        GT8
        1UZ Celica
        1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]100638[/ATTACH]

All in and done - works great - very happy.

assembled with two guys, an engine hoist & a couple of ladders - most tedious part was probably the drilling all the mount holes and bashing fuck out of the dynabolts to get them down.

pedant mode -
          Instructions don't say which bolts go where & when.. so had to figure that out (scratched head for at least 5 mins) - same for the arm rotation stoppers ( a nice photo of the assembled piece in the instructions would be all that's required)
          aligning the posts was a bit tricky - not sure there is a fix for that - we ended up using a stringline and tape measure and got it bang on.
          two of the arms have a very slight angle on the flat mounts for the rubber bushy lifty things.

^^^ totally pedantic shit - all in all very happy, none of that affects function in any way.

GREAT VALUE
          GREAT PRODUCT
          Why did you use outriggers? I thought you had a thick slab to mount them on. I know one of your mates he was telling me about his mate that has this mad ute and just got hoists at his house lol I just said cool and never mentioned I knew who you were. Although I can't remember if I ever met you in person.

Comment

How are those riggers connected to the hoist?
            GAS 260Z RB26DET
            GAS 1600 3SGE BEAMS

Comment

Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
              Why did you use outriggers? I thought you had a thick slab to mount them on. I know one of your mates he was telling me about his mate that has this mad ute and just got hoists at his house lol I just said cool and never mentioned I knew who you were. Although I can't remember if I ever met you in person.
              interesting - mick?

they were cheap - not in the way, and my patrol is 3 tonne.. i couldn't think of a good reason to not put them in - probably/definitely overkill, but im ok with that.

garv - they go over the base plate of the column, and the column bolts go through it..

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
                interesting - mick?

they were cheap - not in the way, and my patrol is 3 tonne.. i couldn't think of a good reason to not put them in - probably/definitely overkill, but im ok with that.
                No Matt. I have put 4 tonne on hoists that are only bolted with 5 bolts and changed the springs and had them rocking once you get scared the first time and see how well the hoist takes it you get used to it.

Comment

Is something like the happ35 configurable 6 inches narrower?
                  I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                    I can narrow them up to 200mm reasonably easy. Or you can choose your own width with the 90 or 95.

Comment

When are the trailers with the scissor lift available? The looks awesome, make tire changes at the track dead easy.

Comment

has taken 2 years but email sent...

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                          I narrowed mine by about 150mm and made spacers up for the balance cables.....it's working well.
                          GT8
                          1UZ Celica
                          1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

What's the go with go quick jack style ones.

Comment

Might be a completely newb question, but what granularity is there on the lift height on the HAPP 90s - is it 1500 or nothing, or can it lift from ground to 1500 in increments.

Reason I ask is that I'm likely to have a ~2.9-3m roof height in the front garage I'm building.

Ken
                              Dirty Subaru owner

Comment

Originally posted by AxGT View Post
                                Might be a completely newb question, but what granularity is there on the lift height on the HAPP 90s - is it 1500 or nothing, or can it lift from ground to 1500 in increments.

Reason I ask is that I'm likely to have a ~2.9-3m roof height in the front garage I'm building.

Ken
                                Safety latches every 80mm starting from around 700mm (I think but pretty close - maybe starting lower).

Comment

Working...
                                X