Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAR HOISTS - 11 different types - Brisbane and Melbourne Warehouse.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We used an engine hoist toward the middle to lift 90% and walked them up the rest of the way - two people no problem - one person - if you can chain block it from the roof or something - sure - but im sure you could find someone here to help you eat pizza and beer on a Saturday afternoon
    This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

I stopped by the shed for a short while just to unwrap it and ended up getting the posts upright. No manual lifting required with a 1m round sling in this position. Is there anything you cant do with an engine crane?

I didn't actually open the boxes though, are there shims included in the package?
      Attached Files
      LS Powered FD3S RX7

Comment

Haha did you do the same thing I did raised the columns without removing the heavy arms and everything else wrapped up inside? lol, I had to lay them back down.
        Theres wasn't enough shims for my application I had to laser cut some more.
        Last edited by jabtronic; 13-10-19, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Haha, no I just needed to lift it enough to pull the contents out since they're face to face.
          LS Powered FD3S RX7

Comment

Give us a call when installing. Happy to help. 0418900481. There are a few tips and tricks that the manual (heavy reading) does not describe well.

P.s. I am no longer involved with the hoists due to health issues but more than happy to help.

Comment

Sorry to hear Lincoln.

I managed to get it all installed solo with the use of an engine crane and tall platform ladder. It was pretty straightforward and your instructions on a previous page to get the balance cables adjusted was very helpful.
              Attached Files
              LS Powered FD3S RX7

Comment

Working...
              X