Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAR HOISTS - 11 different types - Brisbane and Melbourne Warehouse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this as I'm in the market for a pair of 4 posts and a 2 post. Have found a workshop closing down I may be able to snag a powerex and Molnar 4 post plus a powerex 2 post, all 4t pretty cheap (should be under $6k for the lot). Only catch is they are 3 phase but I have 3 phase 10m away in my other shed.

Is it worth the gamble or are Joel's likely to do a deal on a similar setup single phase brand new? I know nothing of powerex, never heard of them.
    Originally posted by Dimi
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Originally posted by schnitzelburger
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

They were sold through repco's machine/workshop equipment division when I was in the trade. Well made from korea. Still in business now producing hoists it seems. Similar price point to bendpak.

Unless they are less than say 5 years old, If you buy used, just keep in mind the extra $1500 in servicing (for all 3) once you get them installed. No problems buying a used hoist, but no way I would use it without having it fully serviced first.
      Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
      This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post
        Bumping this as I'm in the market for a pair of 4 posts and a 2 post. Have found a workshop closing down I may be able to snag a powerex and Molnar 4 post plus a powerex 2 post, all 4t pretty cheap (should be under $6k for the lot). Only catch is they are 3 phase but I have 3 phase 10m away in my other shed.

Is it worth the gamble or are Joel's likely to do a deal on a similar setup single phase brand new? I know nothing of powerex, never heard of them.
        https://performanceforums.com/forums...7239626-hoists

'13 Yamaha R1 // '16 Toyota Hilux SR5 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

Working...
        X