Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAR HOISTS - 11 different types - Brisbane and Melbourne Warehouse.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Mega View Post
    What is unique with the drop screw pads ?
    When they started 4 years ago, HAPP was the only one doing this dual stage pad that dropped (not screwed in) and was able to be used with the standard adaptor as a drop in (not screwed in) solution. They had to increase the diameter of these elements from the stuff that available at the time.

Comment

will be in touch once the "permission to purchase" paperwork clears the minister for war and finance
      Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars

Comment

Originally posted by kneelo View Post
        Hydraulic pump, cylinders and chain mechanism. I would just generally like to see all the interesting bits.
        Here you go...

Pump - there are two types of generic pump that most of the chinese hoists guys use. The steel pump one (rather than aluminium) is to go. We switched at one stage and had nothing but trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by limehj View Post
          Need any more installers Lincoln?
          Originally posted by LINCOLN View Post
          Will pm later.
          cheers.

subtle reminder :p

Comment

Originally posted by LINCOLN View Post
            Here you go...
            Thanks... I think I almost have the cook convinced.

Comment

What size should the hold down bolts be Lincoln?
              Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
              ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
              ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
              ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Y
                Originally posted by 260BC View Post
                What size should the hold down bolts be Lincoln?
                The hoists come with qty12 20mm x 160mm (overall length) trubolts. When you torque them up 80nm they give you an indication of the quality of the concrete. If they run out of thread whilst tightening we have a problem. Make sure when drilling it is a nice neat straight hole either straight through the slab or vacuum out the hole. Kangoo have a great four cutter head hilti bit that you can get from bunnings for about $70. It deals with reo if you hit it.

Comment

Whilst I'm not in the market for a hoist (don't have the shed height or enough skill to justify), it's refreshing to see how strong your product knowledge is, and your willingness to answer questions, all and sundry.

Comment

I thought chemsets were a better option than dynabolts. From what I remember, Happ sold spreader plates as well, for places where the concrete wasn't up to spec.
                    I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedyblue View Post
                      I thought chemsets were a better option than dynabolts. From what I remember, Happ sold spreader plates as well, for places where the concrete wasn't up to spec.
                      I agree chemsets are better... however trubolts are just as good as long as you check the torque yearly.... one of our installers in QLD just had a bad batch of chemsets and caused a lot of problems.... particularly because the customers were all country customers. The chemsets have a shelf life.

HAPP sells three different types of spreader bars.... the problem is, while they help, the don't get past the legality of shit concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by redbucket View Post
                        Whilst I'm not in the market for a hoist (don't have the shed height or enough skill to justify), it's refreshing to see how strong your product knowledge is, and your willingness to answer questions, all and sundry.
                        Thanks.

Comment

What I plan to do, space permitting, is to drill one hole for each post and then bolt them down using the single bolt. Then drill the next hole with the post in place and so on. That should avoid any bolt hole misalignment.
                          Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
                          ― Jim C. Hines

― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by 260BC View Post
                            What I plan to do, space permitting, is to drill one hole for each post and then bolt them down using the single bolt. Then drill the next hole with the post in place and so on. That should avoid any bolt hole misalignment.
                            That's the plan..... I will send you an email with all the tricks and tips.

Comment

My HAPP 70 is up, me and a mate using a engine crane. Impressive looking piece of equipment and excellent service from Lincoln. Will report back once it's all wired up and working.

― Jim C. Hines

― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

First HAPP90 Melbourne customer. Did not need the ramps to hoist this low thing! Nice car and nice fella.

Wait till you see the hoist we are delivering this weekend! A car truly fitting for Mo-vember.

Comment

Working...
                                X