Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAR HOISTS - 11 different types - Brisbane and Melbourne Warehouse.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAR HOISTS - 11 different types - Brisbane and Melbourne Warehouse.

Hi PF,

A long term friend of mine set this business up four years ago in Brisbane. He went to China a lot and started looking at a hoist for his own use. He found a company he could work with, engaged an Australian Engineer to better their current design and started importing.

He made a lot of improvements. some of which;

Above CE standard using Australian Standard design concepts.
    Unique Australian design carriage with extra gusseting.
    Unique Australian design arms with extra gusseting.
    Steel hydraulic lines.
    Dual stage screw up pads that can be extended.
    An external 3rd party Mechanical Engineer inspects all critical welds prior to powder coating (in addition to the companies internal QA).
    Straight C02 welding gas instead of an argon mix (better penetration but not as pretty).

Through word of mouth and gumtree/ebay he began advertising and gets great feedback;

http://happ.com.au/products/blog/

I am now involved in the business with a Melbourne warehouse and future showroom. For the price point (starting at $2190.00 for a two post floor plate 4 tonne hoist) there is not a better hoist. We do not pretend to be as good as the Aussie made Molnars etc (at 2-3 times the price), but we are miles better than some of the other chinese hoists imported via other companies.

I know a lot of PF guys need/want hoists and I mentioned a while a go about a way to advertise/support PF.

For every hoist sold through PF I will donate $100 direct, I will also offer the PF guys a discount by including free car ramps or a free 30L oil drain ($139 value). Call me on 0417167885 or email lincoln@happ.com.au

PF Deal - free Ramps;

PF deal - free Oil Drain

Prices (GST Inclusive)

HAPP10 - Portable Scissor for your VW - 1440mm Lift - 2.7 Tonne - $2100.00
    HAPP35 - Two Post Floor Plate - 1800mm Lift - 4 Tonne - $2190.00
    HAPP30 - Two Post Floor Plate Wider and Taller than 35 - 1800mm Lift - 4 Tonne - $2290.00
    HAPP70 - Two Post Floor Plate - WH&S Approved - 1800mm Lift - 4 Tonne - $2490.00
    HAPP60 - Two Post Clear Floor - 1900mm Lift - 4 Tonne - $2590.00
    HAPP80 - Two Post Floor Plate - 1900mm Lift - 4 Tonne - Full Electric - $2600.00
    HAPP40 - Two Post Clear Floor - WH&S Approved - 1900mm Lift - 4 Tonne - $2790.00
    HAPP90 - Two Post Portable - 1400mm Lift - 3 Tonne - $2890.00
    HAPP95 - Two Post Portable - 1750mm Lift - 3 Tonne - $3300.00
    HAPP25 - Four Post - WH&S Approved - 4 Tonne - $3600.00
    HAPP27 - Four Post - soon to be WH&S Approved - soon to be 5 Tonne - $4700.00

HAPP10

HAPP35

HAPP40 (solidworks stress analysis model - I know it looks like a USA photo but was taken here)

HAPP90

HAPP25

HAPP27

Heaps of the 300zx guys use these. They are awesome. Prices are good too.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_cow View Post
      Heaps of the 300zx guys use these. They are awesome. Prices are good too.
      Thanks, sadly the ZX is gone.... he has a pretty sick Ford Sierra project on the go though!

Comment

Killer. Need any workers in melb?
        Originally posted by 50RTD
        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
          Killer. Need any workers in melb?
          Installers - yes I think so - doing first install on Monday in Laverton - welcome to come and hitch a ride to see the process. Installation seems to cost $660 or so - 1/2 day work but you need two blokes for erecting columns so not super money bags - however the good installers can do 3 a day. Most of our (I have doing this for 6 weeks now so have only half a clue - business has been running for 4 years) customers are self-erectors but the Brisbane business get 2-3 installed per week.

I know you are a hard and keen worker so will keep you in mind for this. Business has heaps of room for expansion into workshops etc but need to do two things first;

Complete showroom.
          Send Paul (my business partner who is a killer fitter and turner) off the china to work in the factory for a month to pick up the quality of the 2% difference to the next tier of quality.

Comment

Actually am free mon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsballs View Post
              Actually am free mon.
              Welcome to come along - loading truck West Heidelberg - install in Laverton.

Comment

You have pm

Comment

Shed and house is currently at the drafting stage will book mark for when shed is complete and i need a hoist

Comment

I bought one from big red jacks. (NOT A HAPP, but another brand) It has been a pita. It is full of iron shavings in the lines. The seal is currently blown on a ram. So needs to come out, replace. It gets caught up when you drop it back down. I have a car on it at the moment, but it only goes up about half way if that. Due to running out of oil. Been used about 5-6 times due to shitness.
                    NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
                    NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
                    VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

Comment

Interdasting.....what's shipping like?
                      GT8
                      1UZ Celica
                      1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Originally posted by lightyear View Post
                        I bought one from big red jacks. It has been a pita. It is full of iron shavings in the lines. The seal is currently blown on a ram. So needs to come out, replace. It gets caught up when you drop it back down. I have a car on it at the moment, but it only goes up about half way if that. Due to running out of oil. Been used about 5-6 times due to shitness.
                        Can you clarify if you bought a HAPP hoist or another brand?

Comment

Originally posted by lukevl View Post
                          Can you clarify if you bought a HAPP hoist or another brand?
                          Won't be HAPP. We don't sell through resellers. Also, if it was a HAPP we would have fixed the problem at our expense.

Comment

Originally posted by Justengt4 View Post
                            Interdasting.....what's shipping like?
                            Gee Canberra freight sucks.... etc our biggest hoist;

Brisbane to Canberra $430.00
                            Brisbane to Sydney $220.00
                            Brisbane to Melbourne $300.00
                            Brisbane to Adelaide $370.00

Melbourne to Canberra $430.00
                            etc etc

Your best bet is to hire a car trailer - get it shipped to Sydney - they can load it, get it home and de-crate it with a few mates in smaller pieces.

Comment

Nice...Able to give me a freight price for a happ60 to perth depot?

Comment

Working...
                              X