Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speedflow fittings. In Newcastle. On a Saturday morning........

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Speedflow fittings. In Newcastle. On a Saturday morning........

Chasing a pair of M10x1.0 banjo bolts in Newcastle tomorrow so I can put my clutch system together. Got a new braided line made up today, and have just noticed they used 3/8 x 24 bolts that just flop around in the M10x1.0 threads in the cylinders (which I gave them to make sure it was done correctly....)

Never mind, looks like Pit Crew sell Speedflow stuff.

Comment

They're only open tue arvo, thur and Friday at the moment (unless it's changed in the last week)
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Autobarn?

Couple of the Autobarns up here close to me stock Speedflow. (Beenleigh and Springwood)

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
          They're only open tue arvo, thur and Friday at the moment (unless it's changed in the last week)
          Website says they are open Sat morning, not that that's any guarantee. A phone call might be in order before I head up.

I noticed they disappeared from Wickham a while back. Didn't realise till I was googling speedflow this arvo that they had moved somwhere else, thought they had closed down.

Comment

Dude who owns it has been very sick, he's selling up so it's in a bit of a transitional thing
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Yep, answering machine. Thanks for saving me a drive !

Comment

PM me your number, I'll send it to a mate who is a Speedflow dealer up there. Runs the business online from home. He will call you.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated, but I'm all sorted ! About to knock over a steak fresh off the BBQ then settle in for a night in the shed putting the Datsun back together.

Comment

You've got room?! :p
                    Classic Auto Fabrications:
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Class...88753937823811

http://www.lescollinsracing.com/

Comment

Plenty !

All the bikes are finally gone.....

1600 looks sexy with a braided clutch line. Pity the rest of the engine bay isn't so clean and shiny.

Comment

Hey Dave, just another option for next time. I used a machined down banjo bolt from a Motorbike for the clutch line on my 1600.

I'm guessing it came from a bikes brake caliper or something, I just went to the local Motorbike repairer and they let me go through their box of bolts, $5 later had a car running.
                        Pain is temporary, quitting is forever - Lance Armstrong (drug cheat)

Comment

Yeah, I was actually looking at new bike braided clutch line kits one ebay (heaps of cheap ones) to see what may have fitted but decided to get a proper one made up at a "proper" hose repair place to make sure it fitted perfectly. That didn't quite go to plan when they couldn't even manage to supply the correct threaded bolts.....

This weekend's job is to replace the entire brake hydraulic system, all hydraulics, all lines, and incorporate a hydro handbrake.

Comment

Working...
                          X