Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Steel rim widening reccommendations

Preferably QLD but looking for someone reputable to modify some steel rims.

pm dogsballs?
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Eastern wheel works in lilydale, melbourne. They make their own barrels
      Originally posted by 50RTD
      Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/qld/r...4-listing.html

Pretty sure this is the mob - they used to be at Sinnamon Park.
        "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

thank you pf lords

Comment

Does neales wheels still exist? The website seems abandoned and the phones are disconnected.
            Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
            my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
              Does neales wheels still exist? The website seems abandoned and the phones are disconnected.
              I think he is at Wheel Revolution now?

Comment

Website has been dead for years. Try Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/NealeWheels/?fref=ts

Mobile contact number on there. I spoke to them a couple of years ago looking to get GTS rims widened.

Comment

Working...
                X