X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplier Japanese Automotive Electrical Connectors and Terminals

https://www.hi-1000ec.com/

I just bought $50 USD of bits & pieces from these guys this morning plus $20 USD shipping, I got three emails from them since.

#1 order confirmation
    #2 shipping confirmation 6hrs later (it's going out today by EMS)
    #3 photo's of the components from my order, with the packaging and shipping document

Amazing service for a small shitty order.

Overnight parts from Japan
    Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
    Originally posted by nutttr
    People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Might have to jump on and do a order, i need some JZ connectors
    CISCOKIDS
    The Gentlemen's Club
    Midnight Rocker

Comment

awesome thank you

Comment

Can use this site to confirm part numbers, sizing etc too before ordering. http://prd.sws.co.jp/components/en/index.php
        Have to be careful with the Sumitomo connectors, whilst it may be the same dimensions, they come in different configurations, such as which side the tab is on the connector, so if you get it wrong the connector won't actually fit the housing..
        /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post
          Can use this site to confirm part numbers, sizing etc too before ordering. http://prd.sws.co.jp/components/en/index.php
          Have to be careful with the Sumitomo connectors, whilst it may be the same dimensions, they come in different configurations, such as which side the tab is on the connector, so if you get it wrong the connector won't actually fit the housing..
          Yep, and the fuckers on Aliexpress often list them against the wrong part number.
          "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Japanese Automotive Electrical Connectors and Terminals

And the parcel arrived this morning. No shit, ordered Thursday, delivered Monday.

Edit

Look at this

Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
            Originally posted by nutttr
            People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Thanks for posting Jack, I need some connecters to extend the narrow band wiring on the Suzuki, was wondering where I would get them. Now I know.

Comment

I do know what I want for lunch. Katsu or sushi.
                Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

Comment

Working...
                X