X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes custom headgaskets in Aus?

Hi guys,

I currently run a Cometic MLS headgasket that I had to modify to work with my block/head combo.
    It would be nice not to have to do that again.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

The guy at Ridgecrest Engineering used to make custom copper gaskets but I have no idea on MLS.

Comment

Email cometic and ask if they can set you up a modified version of yours.
      2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
      2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
      I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
        Email cometic and ask if they can set you up a modified version of yours.
        I asked them a few related questions about this headgasket and they were not very helpful.
        While they may do it, dealing with support again and then the delay to get one is something i dont want to deal with. I would prefer to modify another one before doing that.

Comment

Not Australia but i have used the below and can highly recommend, even know a couple gasket companies in Australia who used him as a manufacturer.

http://www.gasketstogo.com/
          CISCOKIDS
          The Gentlemen's Club
          Midnight Rocker

Comment

this guy has made custom HGs for a couple of mates with older cars, and made me an exhaust gasket.

https://www.swansonsgaskets.com.au/

Comment

John Tripp would be who I'd use - ex ACL. He does bespoke turbo headgaskets used by a number of engine builders, might not be current, but this was his number several years ago 07 3365 0720
              Last edited by gxxr; 06-09-19, 07:06 AM. Reason: New number 07 3285 7320, apparently goes by the name Gasket Solutions now according to a mate.

Comment

Working...
              X