Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom driveshafts in SE QLD?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Custom driveshafts in SE QLD?

    Anyone recommend a driveshaft specialist in / around Capalaba?
    Need to bastardise some FWD driveshafts.

    Cheers!

    #2
    Race Products are in Kedron, QLD.

    Comment


      #3
      Lol, I rang rave products for some axles I have drawn for my 240z, uses mostly 35gtr parts so would be able to sell if they wanted to, they said they have zero interest in anything custom.
      3D scanning
      3D modelling
      Structural certification
      3 and 5 axis milling

      Comment


        #4
        Probably not useful, but Indrotech in Melbourne do a heap of high end military and industrial stuff, but owner is car guy, so they do that as well

        Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

        Originally posted by 50RTD
        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
        Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
        Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

        Comment


          #5
          What about Modena Engineering in Melbs

          Comment


            #6
            Surely Al or the Hoff know someone. Maybe slide into their PMs.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by 1320ft View Post
              What about Modena Engineering in Melbs
              I think his name is Frank? I rang and he was interested to see drawings, so that is way I will go or just straight to driveshaft shop USA.
              3D scanning
              3D modelling
              Structural certification
              3 and 5 axis milling

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by TROLLA View Post

                I think his name is Frank? I rang and he was interested to see drawings, so that is way I will go or just straight to driveshaft shop USA.
                Yeah, he said he thinks he could help me in making full billet shafts & possibly a full spool for the starion.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by TROLLA View Post

                  I think his name is Frank? I rang and he was interested to see drawings, so that is way I will go or just straight to driveshaft shop USA.
                  People have been very hit and miss with their (DSS) products. Is it something g-force could make instead?
                  Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
                  This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Driveline Services at Acacia Ridge, or Hardy Spicer at Eagle Farm are probably your best bet.

                    I've used both, no probs.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Madhatr View Post

                      People have been very hit and miss with their (DSS) products. Is it something g-force could make instead?
                      I am open to any and all suggestions
                      3D scanning
                      3D modelling
                      Structural certification
                      3 and 5 axis milling

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by TROLLA View Post

                        I am open to any and all suggestions
                        Put a 9" in?!

                        Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

                        Originally posted by 50RTD
                        Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
                        Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
                        Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

                        Comment


                          #13
                          LOL ^.

                          Agree on Driveline Services, cannot fault their service in NSW.

                          Frank at Modena is a funny one. Really keen to help me to begin with then went dark. Unsure if I'd use them TBH.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by uuheels View Post
                            Driveline Services at Acacia Ridge, or Hardy Spicer at Eagle Farm are probably your best bet.

                            I've used both, no probs.
                            Ta, will give them a try.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post
                              LOL ^.

                              Agree on Driveline Services, cannot fault their service in NSW.

                              Frank at Modena is a funny one. Really keen to help me to begin with then went dark. Unsure if I'd use them TBH.
                              Contacted Frank about a one off LSD based off one of his Pulsar LSDs. Basically told me to fuck off because he was "too busy".
                              I wouldn't recommend anyone bother with him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X