Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Nankang AR-1 R Spec tyre review

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    yeah check out that highly modified Supra! Have you ever seen one as high as that? All that positive camber - she's full race!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20080119_autosports_IMG_1467.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	6610457

how about the afternoon sprint when it got wetter and you got 18th lol

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	6610458

Comment

Originally posted by turbosurfer View Post
      You are the prick that saw I was set up and at scrutineering and just parked your car in my set up and when I came back expecting me just pack up all my gear and move on yeh I was going to do that fuckwit.
      I wish I could take credit for doing that intentionally! lol sometimes you just get lucky

You are worse than 101
      aww thanks!

and by the way and how many more excusses hae you got why you highly modded supra is almost 9 sec slower at Oran Park GP than my evo. Fuck youre retarded.
      9 you say? Not the way Natsoft remembers it, but what's a lazy doubling of the actual gap between friends eh?

Name:	Clubsprint.JPG
Size:	189.4 KB
ID:	6610460

No excuses. Just a stock Supra having some fun tearing up cheapo street rubber at OP GP before it closed down. But congrats on beating it champ - just be thankful it didn't rain again! haha

Name:	LR Superlap 2008.jpg
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	6610461

Comment

I've managed to cum three times after reading this.
        A+ will masturbate again.
        Originally Posted by Tut
        THEY SHOULD ANALYY RAPE THEMSELVES WITH A FUCING CACTUS UPSIDE DOWN WITH COCONIUTS AND PINEABPPLES AS CHRISTMAS BALLS THE FUCKNIG THIEVENG CUNTS ID RATHER DIE FROM HAVING A RAINBOW UNICORN URETHRALLY RAPE ME THAN TO FUCKNIG DO BUSINESS WITH THEM CUTNST EVER AGAN

Comment

Popcorn.gif

Comment

Wrong year HRD but who cares you are still a tool and a fuckwit. Boo hoo
            Thats picture is at Wakefield you fucken clown we all know im referring to Oran Park
            but dont let the truth get in the way of a good story. WEAPON HEAD.
            Fuck your a try hard I guess thats why you call yourself hrd.

Comment

got a weapon head! And a rare capitalised one at that! haha

yes the pic is wakefield, as were the times in that post. You sure are on the ball aren't ya?

Wrong year? Unless you went 4.5sec faster whatever the other year was, it wont make any difference. Surely you weren't that shit on the "wrong year"?
              Just looked it up, truth is you were 0.5 sec faster the year before. Pretty shit to go half a sec slower the next year isn't it? It wasn't the track or conditions. I did the same times both years. It was just you...

Comment

Does anyone want to try a set of used Nankang's? 255/18's. They have only done one race meeting, and was wet for half the track time. They still look good and don't have any uneven wear.
                NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
                NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
                VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

Comment

So anyway, thanks for the advice Harry. It sounds like the AR-1s will fit the bill for short and sprints and I can save my Z221s (and $$) for longer races. At Morgan Park super sprints you get a warm up lap but Carnell is just burnout and up to the start line.
                  LS Powered FD3S RX7

Comment

Originally posted by lightyear View Post
                    Does anyone want to try a set of used Nankang's? 255/18's. They have only done one race meeting, and was wet for half the track time. They still look good and don't have any uneven wear.
                    255/35 or 255/40 and how much you looking for?

Comment

From memory it's 35 profile. $500

Comment

Hmmm, the price is attractive. I'll sleep on it and get back to you.

Comment

I am not selling them because they are a bad R spec. It's the fact that everyone is on full racing slicks, and they can't compete against that. Well they can, my lap times stayed within a second of the fastest cars all weekend. I just prefer to be first every time..

Comment

I'll take them The Lightyear. PM incoming.

Comment

Damn, snoozed and losed. Oh well, brand newies in 265 it will be.

Comment

Where are we all buying these Nankangs?

Comment

Working...
                                X