Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BA XR6T rear Camber adj - enough or offset bushes required?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BA XR6T rear Camber adj - enough or offset bushes required?

I've just replaced the rear tyres on my turbo taxi as the inner lip was down to steel. I should have checked them sooner...

The car is pretty low, but legal. I'm going to replace some bushes before I get a wheel alignment. Does anyone know if the factory rear camber adjustment has enough range to cover a lowered car, or will I need to switch to an offset bush to help it out?

I tried to have a quick look through the wheel spokes, but I can't see where the adjustment is currently at. I don't think I'll get a chance to pull the wheels until the weekend to check properly.
    I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

you'll have about 1-1.5 deg adjustment max

Comment

Arms are available for adjustment but then camel toe can get too far out.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Fal...sid=m570.l1313
      BMW M140i daily. Honda Odyssey family car.

Wakefield 1.07.386 (FG Falcon - Street Tyres 1.08.8) Marulan Short FG Falcon 43.4 SMP GP FG Falcon 1.48.1 Winton FG Falcon 1.35.4

Comment

I did see the adjustable arm option, but I'd rather everything to appear stock. I still haven't gotten around to pulling wheels to have a look/play.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsonian101 View Post
          Arms are available for adjustment but then camel toe can get too far out.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Fal...sid=m570.l1313
          I checked the camber adjusters and they are at max, so I'll get the offset bushes. Regarding the toe and knowing very little about the rear end setup of a BA falcon, would it be better to use the offset bush in the lower arm to pull the bottom in, rather than in the top arm to push the top out further?

Comment

Scratch that. The lower arm is the toe arm, not camber.

Comment

Working...
            X