Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacers to return back to stock position

Whilst we know that spacers to move wheels out from standard offset is a no-no, but are spacers OK for rims that have too much positive offset to move the position back to stock position? Would this be a defectable mod?

bolt on or slip on? what's the difference in offset that we're talking?

Comment

10mm. Would be avoiding bolt on for the sake of 10mm but that's probably beyond limit of the studs for safe operation.

Comment

The biggest concern would be if you have enough thread engagement on the studs with the 10mm spacers fitted. You might need to fit longer studs, in which case it would be safe (I run 20mm spacers on the front of the track car). I can't comment on the legality.

Comment

Didnt think it mattered as you werent allowed anything between the wheel and hub flanges that wasnt oem supplied.

The track increase thing and returning it to the same position as factory is a seperate issue.
          Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
          This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Comment

I believe not.

Hopefully I don't get to find out with the old barge I have with 25mm bolt on spacers to shift the the sweet 80's spec wheels out to where they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by smellytofu View Post
              Would this be a defectable mod?
              Yes. But unlikely to happen.

Comment

Working...
              X