X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Brakelines and Pedal Box

Hi All,

So, I have fitted a wilwood pedal box on the Supra. Is there anyone in Sydney that could plumb everything up? The hard lines leading to the rear calipers are there, but there is none up front, so I need to get hardlines made up to suit.

I have heard that setting up a pedal box is tricky and Id rather pay a professional when it comes to brakes..plus I wouldnt even know where to start! I will also be going DBW

Pedal Box by Shane, on Flickr
    Pedal Box-2 by Shane, on Flickr
    Originally posted by The Property Guru
    don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
    Originally posted by oxy
    No, that's asians
    A80 Supra
    80 Landcruiser

I think the difficulty is more about MC sizing and ratios. The lines themselves are pretty straightforward

Comment

Any half arsed brake shop should be able to cover that

Howver... depends where you are...Sydney seemed like a big place and plenty of shops about
      I would howcwe recommend one with a proper crimping machine that used goodridge fittings... not brakequip or other brand... especially if you need ADR compliance

https://www.racebrakessydney.com.au/

Location Perth Western Australia

Comment

If you don't want to trailer or tow or DIY, a mate with a mid engine racing Porsche replica had Motorsport Connections come around with their mobile van and do the stainless hardline routine a while back - from memory, think it failed first pressurization. I'm pretty sure they acknowledged the FU and fixed it no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by dattoman1000 View Post
          Any half arsed brake shop should be able to cover that

Howver... depends where you are...Sydney seemed like a big place and plenty of shops about
          I would howcwe recommend one with a proper crimping machine that used goodridge fittings... not brakequip or other brand... especially if you need ADR compliance

https://www.racebrakessydney.com.au/

I live around teh corner from them, but they just sell brakes and components.
          Originally posted by gxxr View Post
          If you don't want to trailer or tow or DIY, a mate with a mid engine racing Porsche replica had Motorsport Connections come around with their mobile van and do the stainless hardline routine a while back - from memory, think it failed first pressurization. I'm pretty sure they acknowledged the FU and fixed it no questions asked.
          Yeah, thats awesome, might give them a buzz
          Originally posted by oxy
          No, that's asians
          A80 Supra
          80 Landcruiser

Comment

MSCN as said but it won't be cheap AT ALL. Like not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post
              MSCN as said but it won't be cheap AT ALL. Like not even close.
              Roughly what they charging these days?
              /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop View Post

Roughly what they charging these days?
                Haha, how does it go, if you need to ask, you can't afford it you bum! It was a nice job, was told the figure for the Porsche, but don't remember as it was a few years ago and was complete with supply of all fittings and install F & R - it wasn't in the puny hundreds though - and the car was probably a 2hr drive from Seven Hills to add to the cost.

Comment

Quite a few YEARS ago, a few lines like that + install on site etc etc. Easy 2 grand. Nearing 3 would not be out of the question.

Comment

yeah fuck that! Hhaa I put it on my FB page and a few people I know PM'd me saying they can do it so should be all good!

I still need to buy an ECU and Fuel system....*johntravoltawallet.gif*
                    Originally posted by oxy
                    No, that's asians
                    A80 Supra
                    80 Landcruiser

Comment

Are U putting pressure sensors in? Easy to set up then
                      3D scanning
                      3D modelling
                      Structural certification
                      3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Working...