This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is interested, I know of someone that is working on a kit to adapt S4/5 RX-7 Calipers onto a large disc for older Mazdas
    Originally posted by Stix Z
    i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
    Originally posted by Jim
    Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Know anyone that does a kit for S2 RX7 using 14" wheels and 110x4 stud pattern ?
      Location Perth Western Australia

Comment

I'm trying to find an upgrade for a HB 929 turbo.. the standard front discs are 246mm:oh: *cough* yes.. need something somewhat better. With a pair of bendix metalkings they dont fade anytime fast, but they dont have alot of initial bite either :-/
        If NISMO stands for Nissan Motorsports, does HOMO stand for Honda Motorsports?

Comment

Peugeot GTi6 rotors

DBASteve,
          Could you advise me on front and rear rotors for my Pug GTi6. Probably interested in DBA slotted or 4000 series with maybe EBC Greenstuff pads.
          Cheers
          Iain

Comment

Steves not at DBA anymore
            He's now V-Sport
            However he's also on a plane to Miami so won't be answering your enquiry for a couple of weeks I'd guess........ unless he gets bored and hi-jacks a computer

Comment

Anton:

Have a look at my website:
              http://www.onthenet.com.au/~ccroft/929.html

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by dattoman1000 View Post
                Know anyone that does a kit for S2 RX7 using 14" wheels and 110x4 stud pattern ?
                hey mate, i make upgrades for all early mazda's. i havn't put together an add for pf yet but here is a link to it on ausrotary...

http://www.ausrotary.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=193473

cheers, joel.

Comment

My brother in law bought one of your kits for his RX2 and it looked pretty good when it was being installed on Friday.
                  2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                  2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                  I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Epic. Thread. Dig.

Otherwise good looking kits!
                    Brakes Direct

Comment

yeah thanks guys, down the track i will be looking at building kits with ap calipers too!

Comment

That was 5 yrs ago

Didn't think there where any of them left by now

Comment

Working...
                        X